Thursday, February 11, 2016

Progress of designing a card

 The black and white card is made from left overs.
I just hate to leave spare parts laying around
because eventually I end up throwing them away
when I get struck by a cleaning frenzy.
 The above card is the final perfected design.
The stamp is by Our Daily Bread Designs.
I has been embossed with fine line copper 
embossing powder and die cut with a 
Spellbinders die.
The metallic layers are a copper gift wrap
that was spray glued to text weight paper.
The green paper with the copper flowers
is from DCWV.
Note the smear of ink on the white.
I was sponging the edges of the card and
accidentally ruined it by getting ink on the phrase. 
 Here is the second design in the progression.
It's okay, but not making me thrilled.
The very first design.  It is so-so.
When you compare it to the finished final design
you can understand shy this one just did not
make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment